There are a few potential reasons why Pro Tools might not be reading your Focus Scarlett:
1. Make sure that the most recent drivers are installed for your Focus Scarlett. You can download them here: https://www.focusrite.com/downloads
2. Ensure that you are using the correct Pro Tools version. The latest supported version is Pro Tools 12.8.3.
3. If you are using an older version of Pro Tools, make sure that you have the Focusrite Plug-in Suite installed. This can be downloaded here: https://www.focusrite.com/downloads
4. Try restarting your computer.
5. If you are still having trouble, please contact Focusrite Support: https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
Other related questions:
How do I get Pro Tools to recognize focusrite?
There are a few things that you can try in order to get Pro Tools to recognize your Focusrite device:
1. Make sure that the Focusrite device is properly connected to your computer.
2. If you are using a USB hub, try connecting the Focusrite device directly to your computer.
3. Try restarting your computer.
4. Try reinstalling the Focusrite drivers.
Why isn’t Pro Tools picking up my interface?
There are a few things that could be causing this issue. First, make sure that your interface is turned on and properly connected to your computer. Next, open the Pro Tools Preferences window and go to the “I/O” tab. Here, you should see a list of all of the audio inputs and outputs that are available on your system. If your interface is not listed here, click the “Add New…” button and add it to the list. Once your interface is added, you should be able to select it as your audio input and output in Pro Tools.
How do you set Focusrite Scarlett in Pro Tools?
You can set the Focusrite Scarlett as your Pro Tools interface in the Pro Tools Preferences. To do this, open the Pro Tools Preferences window and click on the ‘Audio’ tab. Under the ‘I/O Settings’ section, click on the ‘Interface’ drop-down menu and select ‘Focusrite Scarlett’.
Does Focusrite Scarlett work with Pro Tools?
Yes, Focusrite Scarlett works with Pro Tools.
- Pro Tools won’t recognize my interface! – Sweetwater
- Pro Tools First Not Working with Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3
- Can’t get ProTools First to recognise my Interface