If you’re an author with a book published in the United States, you might be wondering why your print book isn’t showing up on Amazon’s foreign websites. After all, shouldn’t your book be available to everyone, no matter where they are in the world?
The answer is a bit complicated. It has to do with the fact that Amazon is a global company, but it doesn’t actually own and operate all of its websites in every country. In some countries, Amazon has partnered with local companies to create and maintain the Amazon website.
These local partners are responsible for stocking the website with local products, including books. So, if your book is published in the United States, it’s likely that it’s not available on Amazon’s foreign websites because it’s not stocked by the local partner.
Of course, this isn’t the only reason why your book might not be available on Amazon’s foreign websites. It’s also possible that your book is available on the local partner’s website, but it’s not being advertised on Amazon’s global website.
If you want your book to be available on Amazon’s foreign websites, you’ll need to contact the local partners and see if they’re interested in stocking your book.
Other related questions:
Why is my book not showing on Amazon?
There could be a number of reasons why your book is not showing up on Amazon. One possibility is that your book has not been registered with Amazon yet. If you registered your book with Amazon within the last few days, it can take up to 72 hours for your book to appear on the site. Another possibility is that your book is not available for purchase on Amazon. In order for your book to be available for purchase, you must have set up a sales channel with Amazon. You can learn more about setting up a sales channel here:
If you are still having trouble, we recommend reaching out to Amazon directly for assistance.
Is Amazon KDP available worldwide?
Yes, Amazon KDP is available in many countries around the world.
How do I make my book visible on Amazon?
There are a few ways to make your book visible on Amazon. One way is to create an Amazon product page for your book. This will allow potential customers to find your book when they search for it on Amazon. Another way to make your book visible on Amazon is to create an Amazon author page. This will allow potential customers to find your book when they search for it on Amazon.
Why is my KDP book not available in Australia?
There are a few possible reasons why your book is not available in Australia:
1. The book is not available in the Kindle Store in Australia.
2. The book is not available in the Kindle Store in your country of residence.
3. The book is not available in the Kindle Store in the country where you purchased it.
4. The book is not available in the Kindle Store in the country where you are currently located.
5. The book is not available in the Kindle Store in your default country.
6. There may be a problem with your account.
7. There may be a problem with the book’s DRM.
8. The book may be unavailable due to publisher restrictions.
9. The book may be unavailable due to territorial restrictions.
- Why are my books not linked on Amazon?
- Fix Paperback and Hardcover Formatting Issues
- Amazon International Markets Explained: Sell Your Books …
- When Amazon Reduces Your Print Book Prices Unexpectedly