There is no clear answer as to whether the How to Train Your Dragon movies or books are better. It depends on what you are looking for in a story. If you want non-stop action and adventure, then the movies are probably a better choice. If you want a more complex story with more character development, then the books are probably a better choice. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference.
Other related questions:
Does Toothless get big in the books?
No, there is no mention of Toothless getting big in the books.
Is Toothless small in the books?
From what I can tell, Toothless is not particularly small in the books. He is described as being about the size of a pony, and while that is smaller than some of the other dragons in the series, it is not excessively so.
What dragon is Toothless in the books?
Toothless is the dragon that Hiccup befriends in the “How to Train Your Dragon” book series.
What order should I read how do you train your dragon?
There is no particular order in which the How to Train Your Dragon books should be read, as each book is its own standalone story. However, if you are interested in reading the books in chronological order of the events that take place in the series, then the order would be as follows:
1. How to Train Your Dragon
2. How to Train Your Dragon 2
3. How to Train Your Dragon: The Serpent’s Heir
4. How to Train Your Dragon: The Lost Heir
5. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- How To Train Your Dragon: The Biggest Differences Between …
- What are the story differences between the How to Train Your …
- The Book Versus The Movie : r/httyd – Reddit