The answer to this question depends on a few factors, including the edition of the book and the student’s reading level. Generally speaking, Monster High books are meant for students who are reading at or above a fourth grade level. However, some students may find the vocabulary challenging, so they may want to read a different edition of the book. Additionally, the student’s reading speed can affect how difficult the book is to read.
Other related questions:
What reading level is Monster High?
The Monster High books are aimed at readers aged 9-12.
How many volumes are in Monster High?
There are four volumes in the Monster High series.
Was Monster High originally a book?
Monster High was originally a book series created by Lisi Harrison. The first book in the series, Monster High, was published in 2010.
- Monster High (Monster High (Books)) : Harrison, Lisi
- Ghoul Power (Welcome to Monster High: Passport …
- MONSTER HIGH series reading information
- Junior Novels – Monster High Wiki – Fandom
- Monster High – Lisi Harrison – DOGO Books
- Welcome to Monster High: Ghoul Power (16) Level 2