The Saddle Club books are written at a 4th grade reading level.
Other related questions:
What age are Saddle Club books for?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as different people may have different opinions. However, in general, the Saddle Club books are considered to be appropriate for readers aged 8 and up.
How many books are in the Saddle Club series?
There are currently 97 books in the Saddle Club series.
How old are the kids in Saddle Club?
There is no definite answer to this question, as the characters ages are not mentioned in the books. However, it is generally assumed that the characters are between the ages of 10 and 12.
Is the Saddle Club Australian?
Yes, the Saddle Club is an Australian book series.
- Accelerated Reader Bookfinder US – Book Detail
- Horse Crazy Paperback – April 1 1996 – Bonnie Bryant
- Horse Crazy (Saddle Club, Book 1)
- Horse Play (Saddle Club(R) #7) (Paperback)
- Parent reviews for The Saddle Club | Common Sense Media
- The Saddle Club (books) – Wikipedia