The Pony Pal books are geared towards children aged 4-8. However, many parents have found that their older children enjoy them as well. The books are written at a third grade reading level, but contain vocabulary and concepts that may be new to some young readers. The books are also designed to be read aloud, so even children who are not yet reading independently can enjoy them.
Other related questions:
What age is pony pals books for?
The Pony Pals books are meant for readers ages 6-10.
How many books are in pony pals?
There are twenty books in the Pony Pals series.
- Pony Pals #1: I Want a Pony Paperback – Books – Amazon.ca
- Series of “Pony Pals ” – Reading Mile | Books Finder
- Resources for Leveling Books
- Pal the Pony: Pal Saves the Day by R. A. Herman
- Pony Mysteries #1: Penny and Pepper by Jeanne Betancourt
- I Want a Pony (Pony Pals, #1) by Jeanne Betancourt