A healthy 70 year old male should produce an oxygen reading of between 95 and 100 percent on a fingertip pulse oximeter. Anything lower than this may indicate a health problem, and anything higher may simply be due to the individual’s fitness level.
Other related questions:
What is a normal pulse ox for a 70 year old man?
A normal pulse oximeter reading for a 70 year old man would be around 95%.
What is a good pulse ox rate by age?
There is no definitive answer to this question as different people will have different ideal pulse ox rates depending on their age, fitness level, and health condition. However, generally speaking, a good pulse ox rate for adults is typically between 60 and 100 beats per minute.
What is a good reading on a fingertip pulse oximeter?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it can vary depending on the individual and the specific circumstances. However, in general, a good reading on a fingertip pulse oximeter should be between 95-100%.
- Pulse oximeter for heart rate and blood oxygen level for Covid …
- Oxygen Levels in Elderly Adults: When to be Concerned
- 45. What are Normal Oxygen Saturation Levels?
- What Is a Good Oxygen Rate by Age? – eMedicineHealth
- Blood Oxygen Levels: What Is a Normal Level? – Healthline
- What Is The Normal Oxygen Level? Checking Saturation Levels
- How To Use A Pulse Oximeter? A step-by-step guide for …