The Whole30 diet was created by Melissa Hartwig and Dallas Hartwig, who also wrote the best-selling book, It Starts With Food. They have since written a number of other books, including The Whole30 Cookbook, The Whole30 Day by Day, and The Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook.
Other related questions:
How many Whole30 books are there?
There are currently three Whole30 books: the original Whole30 program guide, the Whole30 Cookbook, and the Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook.
Who came up with Whole30?
The Whole30 program was created by Melissa Hartwig and Dallas Hartwig, co-founders of the Whole9 lifestyle website.
Which Whole30 book should be read first?
There is no definitive answer, but we recommend that you read The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom first. This book will give you a thorough understanding of the program, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to successfully complete a Whole30.
Do doctors recommend Whole30?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as each person’s situation is unique. However, many doctors do recommend the Whole30 program as a way to improve overall health and wellness.
- Books – The Whole30® Program
- Whole30 101: Which Whole30 Book Do I Need?
- Books similar to It Starts with Food: Discover the Whole30 and …
- The WHOLE30: The Official 30-day FULL-COLOUR Guide …
- The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food …
- Whole30 co-creator Melissa Hartwig went from drug addiction …
- The Whole30 | Summary of key ideas | Book by Melissa …