1. What does the title “What Men Live By” suggest about the story’s theme?
2. How does the author use foreshadowing in the story?
3. What does the story suggest about the importance of literature and reading?
4. What do the students in the story learn about the power of words?
5. How does the edition of the book affect the students’ reading speed?
Other related questions:
What is the moral of the story what men live by?
The moral of the story is that we all have to live by our own inner moral compass.
How did matryona react to see Michael?
Matryona was overjoyed to see Michael. She had not seen him in many years, and he was the only family she had left.
What are the three truths in what men live by?
There is no one answer to this question as different people live by different truths. However, some possible truths that people might live by include the importance of family, the importance of doing what is right, and the importance of being happy.
What was Simon living conditions?
It is not clear what Simon’s living conditions were like, but it is known that he was living in poverty.
- What Men Live By Flashcards – Quizlet
- PPCA English II final- “What Men Live By” Flashcards – Quizlet
- What Men Live By Questions and Answers – eNotes.com