There’s no one answer to this question – it depends on what you and your child are interested in. However, here are 10 classic books that are often recommended for kids:
1. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
7. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
8. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
9. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Other related questions:
What a 12 year old should read?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best book for a 12 year old to read will vary depending on their interests and reading level. However, some good books for 12 year olds include “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins, “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” by Rick Riordan, and “The Diary of a Wimpy Kid” series by Jeff Kinney.
What book should my 10 year old read?
There are many great books for 10 year olds to read, but some specific recommendations include:
-The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
-The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
-Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
-The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis
-The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
What books should a 11 year old be reading?
There is no one answer to this question, as different children will enjoy different types of books. However, some popular choices for 11 year olds include the Harry Potter series, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, and the Percy Jackson series.
What is the most popular 11 year old book?
There is no one most popular 11 year old book. However, some popular books for 11 year olds include the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson series, and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
- Summer Reading List 2022: Books for Kids Ages 6 – 8 | Brightly
- The Ultimate Summer Reading List for Kids Ages 9 – 12
- 2022 Summer Reading Lists For Kids of All Ages
- Reading book lists for K-12 children and young adults