1. What are your reading habits?
I usually read for pleasure, but I also read a lot for work. I read a lot of non-fiction, particularly history, biography, and science. For fiction, I tend to read classics, though I do enjoy the occasional bestseller. I generally read one book at a time, though I will occasionally read two or three if they’re particularly short or if I’m in the middle of a long series.
2. What are your favorite authors and books?
Some of my favorite authors include James Baldwin, Toni Morrison, and Bret Easton Ellis. As for books, a few of my favorites are The Fire Next Time, Beloved, and Less Than Zero.
3. What do you think students should read more of?
I think students should read more broadly. They should read books from a variety of genres, authors, and time periods. In addition to reading for pleasure, students should also read to expand their vocabulary and improve their reading speed.
4. What editions of books do you prefer?
I generally prefer paperback editions of books, but I will read whatever edition is available. I think it’s more important to read a book than to worry about which edition you’re reading.
Other related questions:
What is your specific reading habits?
I tend to read a lot of non-fiction, particularly books on history, politics, and current affairs. I also read a fair amount of fiction, although I tend to prefer classics and literary fiction over genre fiction.
What have you been reading interview question?
I have been reading a lot of books on programming lately.
What are some questions about reading?
-What are some good tips for improving reading comprehension?
-What are some effective strategies for increasing reading speed?
-How can I better remember what I read?
-What are some common reading comprehension mistakes that people make?
How would you describe your work habits interview?
I am very detail-oriented, and I like to stay organized. I am always looking for ways to improve my work habits and make sure that I am as efficient as possible. I am also very good at communication and I like to keep things running smoothly.
- Interviewing about Reading Habits (Mayer 99 chapter 2 and 3)
- Tell Us about Your Reading Habits – Interview Success Formula
- What books are you currently reading? 7 sample answers
- Reading Habits Interview – The Literacy Garden
- What questions can be asked in my job interview if I mention …
- 65 Conversation Questions About Books and Reading
- Back to School Reading Interview – The Educators’ Spin On It