There is no specific name for books that are written like songs, but they are often referred to as songbooks or lyric books. These types of books usually contain the lyrics of popular songs, along with information about the artist who wrote them. Often, songbooks will also include chords or sheet music to help people play the songs.
Other related questions:
What is a book with music in it called?
A book with music in it is called a songbook.
What are the 7 types of books?
5. Short stories
What are the 4 types of books?
There are four types of books: fiction, non-fiction, reference, and children’s books.
What is a book anthology?
A book anthology is a book that includes a collection of writings by different authors.
- Anthology – Wikipedia
- The best books-and-music pairings – The Guardian
- Top 10 musical novels | Books | The Guardian
- Books With Soundtracks: The Future of Reading? – The Atlantic
- 50 Must-Read Fiction And Nonfiction Books About Music
- Books That Every Music Lover Should Read
- 50 Great Novels About Music