1. What does the protagonist, Lisa, do to pass the time?
2. What does Lisa find in the abandoned building?
3. What does Lisa do with the people she finds in the abandoned building?
4. How does the story end?
1. To pass the time, Lisa reads books.
2. Lisa finds a group of people in an abandoned building.
3. Lisa helps the people in the abandoned building.
4. The story ends with Lisa and the people in the abandoned building living together.
Other related questions:
What is the main idea of the girl who owned a city?
The main idea of the book is that the girl, Ozzie, is the only one left in her city. She has to take care of herself and find ways to survive.
What reading level is the girl who owned a city?
There is no definitive answer to this question as the reading level of a book can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the age and ability of the reader, the complexity of the story, and the overall length of the book. However, based on these factors, it is generally agreed that The Girl Who Owned a City is most likely appropriate for readers aged 9 and up.
- The Girl Who Owned A City Teaching Resources
- The Girl Who Owned a City Quiz | SuperSummary
- The Girl Who Owned a City Worksheets and Literature Unit
- The Girl Who Owned a City – TeachingBooks