1) What is the author’s main point?
2) What are the supporting points?
3) What are the implications?
4) What are the objections?
Other related questions:
What are questions you can ask when reading?
-What is the author’s purpose for writing this text?
-What are the main ideas of the text?
-How does the author support their claims?
-What are the implications of the author’s argument?
-What are the counterarguments to the author’s position?
-What are the author’s assumptions?
-What is the author’s tone?
-Is the author’s argument convincing? Why or why not?
What are the 4 questions of Passover?
1. Why is this night different from all other nights?
2. Why do we eat matzah on this night?
3. Why do we eat bitter herbs on this night?
4. Why do we dip our food in salt water on this night?
What do you ask a book reader?
What do you like to read?
What are good questions to ask about a chapter in a book?
-What is the author’s purpose in writing this chapter?
-What are the main points covered in this chapter?
-How does this chapter contribute to the overall book?
-What are the implications of the information presented in this chapter?
- Who Will Ask the Four Questions? Paperback – Amazon UK
- The Four Questions by Lynne Sharon Schwartz – Goodreads
- Four questions to ask yourself before writing a book
- Four Questions for Reading the Great Books
- The Four Questions – Levine Querido
- Teaching Kids to Say the Four Questions | PJ Library