This story is about a boy who cried wolf too many times and eventually got punished for it. The moral of the story is to not lie or else you will get caught and be in trouble. This story is also a good example of why you should always be truthful.
Other related questions:
What is the message of the boy who cried wolf?
The message of the fable “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” is that it is not wise to lie, because eventually people will stop believing you, even when you are telling the truth.
What are the questions in the boy who cried wolf?
1. What happened in the story?
2. What did the boy do?
3. What happened to the boy in the end?
Why will no one help the boy when the wolf actually comes?
It is unclear why no one helps the boy when the wolf actually comes. It is possible that they are afraid of the wolf or that they do not believe the boy when he says that the wolf is coming.
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf – K5 Learning
- Grade 3 Reading Comprehension Worksheet The Boy Who …
- KS1 The Boy Who Cried Wolf Differentiated Reading … – Twinkl
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf Teaching Resources
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf – Live Worksheets
- “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” Story Map | Worksheet
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Plot Reading Passage – ReadWorks