The speaker in this instance is an English teacher, discussing the importance of literature and reading comprehension for students. They note that while books can be a source of enjoyment, they are also essential for building vocabulary and reading speed. Furthermore, they suggest that students should be encouraged to read different editions of the same book in order to deepen their understanding.
Other related questions:
Who is the speaker question answer?
The speaker is not identified.
Who is the speaker three question?
1. Who is the speaker?
2. What is the speaker talking about?
3. What is the speaker’s purpose?
Who is the speaker who is he speaking to?
The speaker is speaking to the audience.
Who is the speaker in the poem and who is he speaking to?
The speaker in the poem is talking to someone, but it is not clear who that is.
- Who is the speaker here? | English Questions – Toppr
- 1. What is the speaker watching throughout this poem?
- [Solved] Who is the speaker of these lines? – Testbook.com
- Reading Comprehension: Detail Questions – Bloomberg Prep
- CLASS NOTES-ANSWERS – Squarespace