1. What do you think the author’s purpose was in writing this book?
2. Do you think the book was successful in achieving its purpose?
3. What do you think the book is trying to say about change?
4. Do you think the book has any lessons to teach about how to deal with change?
5. What do you think the book’s overall message is?
Other related questions:
Who Moved My Cheese book Questions?
1. What is the main message of the book?
2. What are some of the main characters’ experiences with change?
3. How do the characters deal with change?
4. What can we learn from the book about how to deal with change in our own lives?
Who Moved My Cheese multiple choice questions?
1. Who moved my cheese?
a. The mouse
b. The author
c. The character
d. The reader
2. Why did the mouse move the cheese?
a. To find a new cheese
b. To get away from the cat
c. To get closer to the cheese
d. To find a new home
3. How did the character feel when the cheese was moved?
4. What did the character do when the cheese was moved?
a. Look for a new cheese
b. Give up
c. Stay in the same spot
d. Follow the mouse
What is the main message of Who Moved My Cheese?
The main message of Who Moved My Cheese? is that change is a natural and inevitable part of life, and that it is important to adapt to change in order to survive and thrive.
- Who Moved My Cheese? (Johnson) – Discussion Questions
- ‘Who Moved My Cheese?’ by Spencer Johnson
- Who Moved My Cheese? — Reader Q&A – Goodreads