1. What are your first impressions of the book?
2. What do you think of the characters?
3. What do you think of the author’s writing style?
4. What do you think of the book’s overall message?
5. What do you think of the ending?
6. What did you think of the film adaptation?
7. What did you think of the stage adaptation?
8. What did you think of the sequel, “We’re All Wonders?”
9. What do you think of the author’s other books?
10. What do you think of the book in general?
Other related questions:
What is the message of Wonder by RJ Palacio?
Wonder is a novel about a boy with a facial deformity who attends a mainstream school for the first time. The novel explores the themes of acceptance, friendship, and family.
What are the main themes in Wonder?
The main themes in Wonder are acceptance, family, and finding your place in the world.
What is special about Wonder book?
Wonder book is a special type of book that allows you to interact with the story in a unique way. The book comes to life with animated illustrations and sound effects, and you can even control the action in some scenes.
- Wonder Questions – Shmoop
- Comprehension Questions – Wonder – RiseToReading
- Discussion Questions for Wonder by RJ Palacio – Kate Bowler
- Wonder by R. J. Palacio | Book Club Discussion Questions
- Wonder by RJ Palacio Age 9-11 Reasons for selection and …
- Comprehension Questions