1. What is the author’s purpose for writing this book?
2. What are the main ideas or themes in the book?
3. What is the author’s style of writing?
4. What are the characters in the book like?
5. What happens in the book?
6. How does the book end?
7. What did you like or dislike about the book?
8. Would you recommend this book to others? Why or why not?
Other related questions:
What is the message of the story Thumbelina?
The message of the story Thumbelina is that it is important to be true to yourself and to follow your heart.
What is special about Thumbelina answer?
Thumbelina is a special case because she is both very small and very delicate. This makes her unique among the other characters in the story.
What is the problem in the story of Thumbelina?
There is no problem in the story of Thumbelina.
Why is Thumbelina called Thumbelina?
Thumbelina is a diminutive figure in a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen. She is no taller than a thumb, and her name reflects her small stature.
- Thumbelina Questions & Answers – WittyChimp
- Thumbelina Characters – Quiz & Worksheet – Study.com
- Quiz & Worksheet – Thumbelina Story Summary – Study.com
- Thumbelina — Reader Q&A – Goodreads
- Thumbelina Meets the King of the Flowers – Reading Vine