1. What is the author’s purpose for writing this book?
2. What are the main themes of the book?
3. What is the author’s style of writing?
4. What are the book’s strengths and weaknesses?
5. What are the book’s most important messages?
6. How does the book compare to other books in its genre?
7. What are the book’s most important messages?
8. What is the author’s style of writing?
9. What are the book’s strengths and weaknesses?
10. What did you like and dislike about the book?
Other related questions:
What is the main message of Joshua?
The main message of Joshua is that God is faithful to His promises. He will never leave nor forsake His people, no matter what.
What does the story of Joshua teach us?
The story of Joshua is a powerful reminder that God is always with us, no matter what challenges we face. When we trust in Him, He will give us the strength and wisdom we need to overcome any obstacle.
What are the two major themes in the book of Joshua?
1. The importance of obedience to God.
2. The importance of Joshua as a leader.
What questions should you ask yourself when reading the Bible?
-What does this passage mean?
-How does this passage apply to me?
-What does this passage teach me about God?
-What does this passage teach me about myself?
-What should I do in response to this passage?
- The Book of Joshua Discussion-Reflection Questions
- Questions about the Book of Joshua
- Chapter by Chapter Inductive Bible Studies in Joshua – Joshua 1