1) What does the title suggest about the book’s contents?
2) What do the illustrations add to the story?
3) How does the author use words to create humor?
4) What do the characters teach us about thinking outside the box?
5) How does the ending leave readers wanting more?
Other related questions:
What does the Fox in Socks teach kids about?
The Fox in Socks teaches kids about the importance of being able to communicate clearly.
What is the main idea of Fox in Socks?
The main idea of Fox in Socks is that it is a silly book with tongue twisters.
What happens to fox and socks at the end of the story?
At the end of the story, Fox and Socks end up getting married and having a family of their own.
Does fox and socks rhyme?
Yes, fox and socks rhyme.
- Fox in Socks | Reading Quiz – Quizizz
- Fox in Socks Lesson Plan – Study.com
- Fox In Sox Trivia Game | Kid Lit Authors L – Z | 10 Questions