1. what are some things you would like to know about the author before reading their work?
2. what are some things you would like to know about the book before reading it?
3. what are some things you think would be helpful to know about reading and writing in general?
4. what are some things you think would be helpful to know about the students you will be teaching?
5. what are some things you think would be helpful to know about the vocabulary and reading speed of the edition you will be using?
Other related questions:
What reading level is how I become a ghost?
How I Become a Ghost is appropriate for readers aged 10 and up.
How do I teach ghost Jason Reynolds?
There is no one definitive way to teach ghost Jason Reynolds, but some tips on how to get started include incorporating interactive activities into your lessons, using multimedia resources, and making the learning process fun and engaging for students. Additionally, it is important to tailor your instruction to the individual needs and interests of your students.
- How I Became A Ghost Teaching Resources
- Questions for Discussion | MOVING FICTIONS
- How I Became a Ghost by Tim Tingle – From The Mixed Up Files
- How I became a Ghost Flashcards – Quizlet
- Teaching Ideas for Ghost by Reynolds – Book Units Teacher
- How I Became a Ghost: A Choctaw Trail of Tears Story
- Ghosts Classroom Guide – Scholastic