Dr. Nakamats has written over 3,000 books.
Other related questions:
What did Dr NakaMats invent?
Dr. NakaMats is a Japanese inventor and businessman who has over 3,300 patents to his name. He is best known for his invention of the floppy disk, which revolutionized the way data was stored and accessed.
Did Dr NakaMats invented the floppy disk?
No, Dr. NakaMats did not invent the floppy disk.
Who invented the underwater notepad?
There is no one specific person who can be credited with inventing the underwater notepad. The concept of a notepad designed for use in underwater environments likely arose out of a need for a way to communicate underwater. Early versions of the underwater notepad were probably crude and not very effective. Over time, however, the design of the notepad was likely refined and improved, making it a more useful and practical tool for underwater communication.
- Yoshiro Nakamatsu – Wikipedia
- Dr. NakaMats, the Man With 3300 Patents to His Name | Science
- How I met Dr. NakaMats-The Great Japanese inventor.
- The Greatest Inventor of All Time: Dr. NakaMats – Tofugu
- Inside the Inventive Mind of Dr. Nakamats, Japan’s Most …