No, when fishing for books, it is better to use a net.
Other related questions:
Should I have Luck of the Sea and Lure?
There is no definitive answer, as it depends on what you are hoping to catch and where you are fishing. If you are fishing in an area with a lot of fish, then Luck of the Sea may be worth considering. However, if you are fishing in an area with few fish, then Lure may be a better choice.
What is the best way to get Luck of the Sea?
There is no “best” way to get Luck of the Sea, as it is a completely random item. However, there are a few ways that you can increase your chances of finding it:
– Fishing in deep water (at least 12 blocks deep) will increase your chances of finding rarer items, including Luck of the Sea.
– Fishing in locations with lots of kelp will also increase your chances of finding Luck of the Sea.
– Using a high-quality fishing rod (such as an enchanted fishing rod with the Lure III enchantment) will also increase your chances of finding Luck of the Sea.
What are the chances of getting a enchanted book from fishing with Luck of the Sea 3?
The chances of getting an enchanted book from fishing with the Luck of the Sea 3 enchantment are very good.
How can I improve my chances of getting a fishing book?
There is no sure way to guarantee that you will get a fishing book, but there are a few things you can do to improve your chances. First, make sure you have a high-quality fishing rod and reel. Second, try to fish in areas where there are a lot of fish. Third, use bait that is known to attract fish. Finally, be patient and persistent in your fishing efforts.
- Does Lure counter Luck of the Sea in any way? – Arqade
- Luck of the sea vs Lure: How different are the two …
- Is it worth it to get both Lure and Luck of the Sea on a fishing …
- Luck of the sea or lure enchantment for fishing treasure?
- What happens if I enchant my fishing rod in Minecraft … – Quora
- Luck of the Sea – Minecraft Wiki – Fandom