Do you have a hard time reading the small print in your child’s Epic books? Here’s a quick and easy way to make the print bigger on Epic books for kids!
1. Open the book you want to read in Epic.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Tap “Text Size.”
5. Use the slider to adjust the size of the text.
6. Tap “Done” when you’re finished.
Now the text in your child’s Epic books will be easier for you to read!
Other related questions:
How do you zoom in on small text?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to zoom in on small text may vary depending on the situation. However, some tips on how to zoom in on small text may include using the magnifying glass tool on your computer, using a handheld magnifying glass, or taking a screenshot of the text and then using an image editing program to zoom in on it.
How do you get an epic book to read to you?
There is no surefire way to get an epic book to read to you, but there are a few things you can try to increase your chances. First, look for books that have been made into movies or television shows. These books often have a large following and are more likely to be read by someone who is looking for an epic story. Secondly, try asking your local librarian or bookstore employee for recommendations. They may have some great suggestions for you. Finally, check out online book clubs or forums where people discuss what they are currently reading. You may be able to find someone who is willing to read an epic book to you.
What is epic books used for?
Epic books are used for a variety of purposes, including entertainment, education, and personal growth.
- Can I zoom-in or magnify to read small text? – Epic Help Center
- Printing Children’s Book by Toby Reynolds – Epic
- 5 Ways to Use Epic in the Classroom
- 1-2-3 Books Children’s Book Collection – Epic
- Best Kids’ Books to Read Online – Epic