The number of questions on the MT Sac Reading Exam varies depending on the particular edition of the test that you are taking. However, the number of questions is typically between 50 and 100. The questions on the exam are designed to measure your reading comprehension, vocabulary, and reading speed.
Other related questions:
What is a passing grade at Mt. SAC?
There is no specific “passing grade” at Mt. SAC. However, most courses require a grade of C or higher in order to satisfy degree requirements.
What GPA do you need to get into Mt. SAC?
There is no set GPA requirement for admission into Mt. SAC, however the average GPA of admitted students is generally around 3.0.
How long is the Mt. SAC course?
The Mt. SAC course is 3.107 miles long.
How many units is full-time Mt. SAC?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the number of units required for full-time status may vary depending on the student’s individual circumstances. However, in general, most students need to take at least 12 units per semester to be considered full-time.
- Assessment Center – Mt. SAC
- Understanding Your Placement Test Results – Mt. SAC
- Assessment – Frequently Asked Questions – Mt. SAC
- Assessment and Placement < Mt. San Antonio College
- Reading (READ) < Mt. San Antonio College - MT.SAC Catalog
- Assessment Questionnaire (AQ) – Mt. SAC