“The more the merrier” is a popular saying for a reason – and it applies to books, too! The more books you have, the better your enchanting table will be. The more books you have, the more options you have for enchanting, and the better your chances of getting high-level enchantments. If you’re serious about enchanting, make sure to stock up on books!
Other related questions:
Does having more than 15 bookshelves give better enchantments?
No, there is no benefit to having more than 15 bookshelves.
How many books do you need for a full enchanter?
You will need at least 24 books to fill all of the slots in an Enchanter’s Chest.
How many books do u need for a level 30 enchantment table?
You need at least 30 bookshelves to fully power a level 30 enchantment table.
How many books do you need for a level 50 enchantment?
You will need a minimum of 50 bookshelves for a level 50 enchantment.
- Enchantments 101 – Home – Minecraft Help Center
- Enchantments : A Guide to Enchanting in Minecraft – IGN
- Enchanting Table – Minecraft Wiki – Fandom
- Enchanting mechanics – Minecraft Wiki – Fandom
- How to Make an Enchantment Table in Minecraft
- How many bookshelves are needed for a level 30 …