This is a difficult question to answer, as it depends on a number of factors – the size of the web roll, the size of the books, the printing resolution, and so on. Generally speaking, though, you should be able to print several hundred books on a single web roll.
Other related questions:
How many printed pages is a book page?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the size of the book, the size of the page, and the printing method used. However, a general estimate would be that a book page is equivalent to approximately two printed pages.
How many pages can a printing press print in a day?
There is no one answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of press, the size of the job, and the printing speed. Generally speaking, a printing press can print a few hundred to a few thousand pages per day.
How many books could the printing press make in a day?
The printing press can produce up to several hundred books in a day.
- A Web Press is the Economical Choice for Volume Projects
- How many books can one printing press produce in a day?
- Web press: How does a web printing press work?
- 23. What are the different ways I can have my book printed?
- Print Options – Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing